Brand: Incredible Natural Creations from Alpaca – INCA Brands
Color: Camel / Cream
- Our Buffalo Plaid scarf is made from 100% pure Baby Alpaca wool! Certified pure by the International Alpaca Association.
- Beautifully hand woven which maximises its softness, it measures 71in X 12in with an additional 3 inches of hand rolled fringe
- Naturally warm & cozy, perfect for whatever weather finds you. Rain, snow, sleet, they won’t damage or water spot this scarf!
- Being lanolin & dander free, it is naturally hypo-allergenic – ideally suited to people who are allergic to wool or cashmere.
- Dry Cleaning recommended for longest life, however due to the nature of alpaca minimal cleaning is needed.
Details: Bundle up in cozy style this season with this Buffalo Plaid scarf made from 100% pure baby alpaca wool. Alpaca has many unique and desirable characteristics that make it the perfect material for soft, warm accessories, especially scarves. Our sought-after pure alpaca scarves are created from only natural 100% baby alpaca and is certified pure by the International Alpaca Association. We use only baby and royal baby Alpaca yarns to make our scarves. Alpaca fiber is 5 times finer than the finest human hair, smoother and far more durable than cashmere with far greater insulation properties. This makes these the softest, coziest alpaca scarves for next-to-the-skin wear. Inside the alpaca are microscopic air pockets that trap body heat, so you remain cozy warm in cold weather and even frigid weather. Makes a great gift especially for the hard to buy for!