Color: Teal 2
- Imported. Length Approx. 80″ with fringes (72″ + 4″ fringes each side) / width Approx. 28″. The look of this fabric is quite elegant and dressy. Drape nicely and colors are vibrant.
- Woven with viscose yarn. The colored yarn is woven to form the intricate designs using a large embroidery machine. Colors appear vibrant and reflect light. This yarn is popular because of its subtle silky sheen and anti-fade properties. The feel is extremely soft and glides over the skin. This makes our shawls ideal for both hot and cold weather, convenient to carry and travel with, and can be tied/styled in multiple ways.
- This exotic pashmina features tapestry paisley design and double layered fabric. Wear it over your head, wrapped around your neck, tied at the waist, or draped over your arms. Or, just let it fly in the wind behind you. This reversible paisley pashmina can also be used as a light blanket to bring with you on nature walks or hung above your bed like a wall accessory. This all-season shawl is a beautiful, versatile accessory to add to your wardrobe.
- Reversible with a generous size. Its generous size allows it to be used as shawl, head wrap, and even throw blanket! Goes very nice with dresses, casual and formal attire, perfect to layer under your favorite coat or jacket. Great for the woman on the go: festival, rave, concert, wedding, traveling, airplane, office, church, theater, restaurant.
- These festival pashminas are comfortable and light but keep you warm, so they’re nice for festivals where you’re outside for multiple days in a row. Also these festival shawls are tend to be very colorful and psychedelic-looking which is obviously a huge part of festival. Great for layering in the winter/fall, or shading yourself from the sun and dust at summer music festivals. Instantly adds interest and texture to any outfit with this pashmina rave scarf.
Features simple paisley design with a pattern made from flowers and vines. They are quite exotic looking with their many spicy colors. This timeless pashmina is the best way to spice up an ensemble while staying nice and warm.
Unisex, tend to be very colorful and exotic looking, perfect to wear to raves, shows or festivals
Reversible to wear on two different sides
This silky paisley floral pattern pashmina is beautiful and charming for evening wear and great for this time of year. One shawl does it all! These evening pashminas are shiny dressy and elegant for any wedding, special occasion and as a women’s gift. Recommend this to anyone wanting a bit of color and pretty fabric to drape around the neck- it gives a nice feminine touch.
Soft silky, flowy, and breathable
The fabric is light enough not to overwhelm you in a hot climate. You can also use it as a stole to keep shoulders warm in a cold winter. It is a generous size and can be draped around the shoulders when an extra layer is unexpectedly needed.
So versatile, complementing any outfit and an essential accessory
This classy evening pashmina shawl in rich colors will accent your casual to cocktail attire. Perfect for transitional weather but appropriate any month of the year. Drape this stunning dressy paisley pashmina around your shoulders with your favorite sleeveless dress.
Care and clean
- Machine wash on delicate cycle or hand wash in cold water, use mesh bag, separate colors.
- Don’t use dryer, don’t wring or twist, lay flat to dry or hang dry, keep out of sun. Iron on low.
- Don’t use bleach, don’t use hot water, don’t use vinegar.