- Easy Setup: Simply insert the nano USB receiver (stored inside at the back of the mouse) into your computer and use the keyboard and mouse instantly.
- One USB Receiver for All: Use the Keyboard and the Mouse with the same receiver, to save the USB port in your computer.
- Long Life Rechargeable Battery: Rechargeable lithium battery with an industry-high capacity lasts for 6 months for the keyboard and 4 months for the mouse with single charge (based on 2 hours non-stop use per day).
- Ergonomic Design: Stainless steel keyboard material gives heavy duty feeling, low-profile keys, full size keys, arrow keys, number pad offer comfortable typing. Ergonomic mouse reduce stress and use more comfortably.
- What You Get: Arteck HW192 Wireless Keyboard, MW162 Wireless Mouse, one nano USB receiver for both keyboard and mouse (stored in the back of the mouse), USB charging cable, welcome guide, our 24-months warranty and friendly customer service.
Details: Industry Leading Ergonomic Design Stainless steel material gives heavy duty feeling and the low-profile keys offer quiet and comfortable typing. Ergonomic mouse reduce the stress with comfortable use. The mouse DPI switch allows you to change the speed of moving cursor. Easy Setup and Use Just simply insert the nano USB receiver (stored in the back of the mouse) into your computer like desktop or laptop, then the keyboard and the mouse can be used instantly. No need driver. The keyboard and mouse use the same USB receiver. The Keyboard and mouse will work up to 33 feet or 10 meters. It allows you to gain quick access to common functions, such as volume level, playback control, copy paste text, and more. Comfortable, quiet typing The whisper-quiet, low-profile keys bring a whole new level of comfort to your fingertips. What’s more, keep all your most-used functions and media controls closer than ever Windows-dedicated hot keys. The construction of this scissors-kick keys can be used more than 3 million times continuously. Rechargeable Battery Built-in industry-high rechargeable Li-polymer battery provides 6-month for the keyboard and 4-months for the mouse use on a single charge. (based on 2 hours non-stop use per day)