- ✪✪3DPI SWITCH:Using high-performance optical chips, up to 1600 dpi(800, 1200, 1600), can be applicable to all kinds of games, accurately tracking.
- ✪✪Adopt bluetooth 4.0 technology,built-in durable 450mAh Lithium polymer rechargeable battery,high cycle life, The charging time is about 1.5 hours, lasting use time, the Auto Switch Off function will help you save energy as your bluetooth mouse will switch off when your PC is turned off or the receiver is disconnected. If you do not use the mouse for eight minutes, it will go to sleeping mode, you can press the any button to weak it up. energy saving and extremely low power consumption.
- ✪✪support for ipad IOS 13 or above,Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Android and most other systems. suitable for PC and notebook computers, macbook, windows tablets, android tablet.
- ✪✪contoured shape, Ultra Thin and lightweight design, smooth surface ensure maximum comfort and support for your hand even after long working hours, The rubber scroll wheel makes sure that your hand will not slip when scrolling,This bluetooth mouse can meet your demand of daily office working and personal preference.
- ✪✪ ipad use tutorial: the premise is that your device needs to upgrade to the latest IOS 13 operating system, and then go to IPAD Settings>accessibility > Touch >assistive touch >Devices and from there and only there will your IPad be able to discover the mouse. You will need to input a passcode for the device which is going to be 0000 .
Details: Adopt bluetooth 4.0 technology, built-in 450mAH A product lithium battery, configuration charging line, like a mobile phone, easy to charge, more scientific, charge and discharge of more than 500 times, the mouse no longer need to buy a battery. size: 113mm x 58mm x23mm weight : 3.1 oz package: Bluetooth mouse x1, USB Charging Cable x1 How to use Bluetooth wireless mouse: ipad or iPhone use tutorial: the premise is that your device needs to upgrade to the latest IOS 13 operating system, First turn on the IPAD or iPhone’s bluetooth,and then go to IPAD or iPhone Settings>Accessibility>Touch>AssistiveTouch >open AssistiveTouch>Devices>Click on Bluetooth Devices,your iPad or iPhone will search for the Bluetooth mouse device,>then turn on the mouse switch, press and hold the black button at the bottom of the mouse for 3-5 seconds>Click on the link Bluetooth Mouse 4.0>You will need to input a passcode for the dev and then click connect, Enter pairing password: 0000 . Apple Mac MacBook/pro/Air 2012/2013/2014/2015/2016/2017/2018/2019: first, open the mouse switch, open the computer system preferences, open the bluetooth, when the computer Bluetooth display is searching for nearby Bluetooth devices, hold down the mouse button (at the bottom of the mouse small black button) and keep 3 to 8 seconds, and then your computer display the search bluetooth mouse, bluetooth device click on the link, and then the connection is successful Win7/8/10/XP series notebook computer usage instructions: First, open the mouse switch, open the computer settings, open the device Bluetooth function, open add Bluetooth, open Bluetooth, when the computer Bluetooth display is searching for nearby Bluetooth devices, hold down the mouse button (at the bottom of the mouse small black button) and keep 3 to 8 seconds, and then your computer display the search bluetooth mouse, bluetooth device click on the link, and then the connection is successful