- Commercial Grade Golf Hitting Mat: Fiberbuilt is the leader in the most durable commercial grade range golf hitting mats in the world. Get the longest lasting use outdoor or indoor with 300,000 shot guarantee
- Like fairway grass: Fiberbuilt turf performs closer to fairway grass than any other conventional turf. Launch monitor tested: club speed, ball speed, smash factor, launch angle, and spin rate
- Oval Shape Golf Hitting Mat: Oval shape hitting surface teaches swing path and alignment for better on course performance for all clubs. Measures 21.25″ x 13.5″ x 17.5″
- Injury prevention: The proprietary fiber technology and golf hitting mat design allows for hitting down and through the ball to avoid turf shock injuries to hands, wrists, elbows, arms, and shoulders
- Tee shots with any golf club: Durable, adjustable height tee (up to 2”) included, for practicing tee shots with any club, from oversized drivers, to fairway woods, to hybrids, to irons
Details: The Fiberbuilt Flight Deck Golf Hitting Mat features Fiberbuilt’s 1” thick proprietary fiber technology, engineered design, and oval shape for real grass-like on-course performance and industry leading durability and injury prevention. Golfers serious about game improvement can hit more balls with the confidence that their practice at home will lead to lower scores on the course. With its oval shape at 21.25″ long by 13.5″ wide, the Flight Deck teaches swing path and alignment with plenty of surface area to practice any shot. You can use the Flight Deck on turf or grass alone, secure to grass with standard tees pushed through four pre-drilled holes, or secure to other surfaces. Includes a durable and adjustable height tee (up to 2″) for practicing tee shots with any club. Entire tee housing is easily removed to provide a smooth fairway surface. The Flight Deck’s 300,000 shot guarantee, unmatched in the commercial golf range industry, means more consistent performance and long-lasting value versus other golf hitting mats on the market. Fiberbuilt. A Better Game. Built to Last.