- 【Universal Compatibility】- Well Compatible with PlayStation 4 , New Xbox One , Nintendo Switch , PC , Nintendo 3DS , Laptop , PSP , Tablet , Computer , Mobile Phone .
- 【HD Crystal Stereo Surround & Noise Cancelling】- Perfectly reducing background noise by all-inclusive PU leather earmuffs to enjoy each 3D loud explosion and any cautious footstep of an enemy.
- 【Easy Operation & Flexible Micphone】- Simply controlling the button of Mute and the flexible mic of the headset at any time without disturbing your gaming.
- 【Comfortable Humanized Design for Wearing】- Ingeniously design can reduce hearing impairment and heat sweat for long time gaming owing to superior comfortable memory foam and good air permeability over-ear adjustable pads.
- 【RELIABLE WARRANTY】- We attach great importance to product quality and customer experience and will offer you a reliable warranty. Please feel free to contact us if you have any problem about the product.
Details: How to use online-chat on Nintendo Switch: Download a app → on smart device → sign in nintendo membership account. Smart device→ receiving the prompt asking→ select “Start”→ “Start voice chat” For more the detail setting on switch,we suggest you contact Nintendo switch customer support or contact our customer service. When Connecting to an Xbox One. ★New Xbox One (with a 3.5mm interface on controller)→ directly matched with this headset. ★★ Old Version Xbox One (without a 3.5mm interface on controller) → need an extra Adapter (Not Included) to match with this headset. ★★★ 80% Headset Chat Mixer Open the system setting → Audio → Headset chat mixer → adjust it into 80% When Connecting to a PS4. ★ Double Channels Setting (The Default Channel of the PS4 is Mono. If the headset can be only heard the sound of one side. Please reset it into Double Channels.) ★ Mic Sound Testing Click the Settings icon → Devices → Audio Devices a.Output Device → choose “Headset Connected to Controller” b.Adjust Microphone Level → adjust it into 80% c.Output to Headphones → choose “All Audio” When Connecting to a PC. 1.The “Y” Splitter Adapter is needed(1 pin for Mic port, 1 pin for Audio port） 2. Computer Taskbar → Speaker Icon → Control Panel →Setting the Voice Note:Make sure the Mic is on when adjusting the volume ★ Specifications：★★ – Headset interface: 3.5mm 4pin – Cable length: Approx 2.1m±0.15 – Color: Green-blue – Package size: 183*207*89mm/ 7.21*8.15*3.5in – Package weight: 390g / 1.1Lbs ★ ★ ★ What’s in the box ? ★ ★ ★ ❶ 1*gaming headset ❷ 1*operating instructions ❸1*3.5mm Headphone Splitter Adapter