- Save money and get more storage with 3.5″ drives over 2.5″ external drives
- LED indicators illustrate when the Xbox One is saving content or accessing the hard drive.
- Dedicated power cable provides the extra power needed for the 3.5″ hard drive
- Sleek aesthetic helps the larger hard drive blend in with the lines of the system and looks more stylish than a standard external drive with exposed cable.
- Modular – Compatible with other Nyko modular items for Xbox One
Details: Easily upgrade the HDD capacity of the Xbox One. The Data Bank for the Xbox One allows the use of an external 3.5” hard drive* in addition to the stock 2.5” hard drive that comes pre-installed in the system. 3.5″ drives are less expensive at higher memory capacities than the 2.5″ drives commonly found in standard external hard drives. The unit also includes a front facing LED indicator which illustrates when the Xbox One is saving or accessing content on the hard drive. The Data Bank is powered by its own dedicated power cable to run the 3.5″ hard drive. Installing the Data Bank is easy and takes only a few minutes. Simply attach the Data Bank to the top of the Xbox One and plug the USB cable into the back of the console. The USB connection allows the Xbox One to access the data stored on the 3.5″ HDD. Slide any 3.5″ drive into the Data Bank and attach the drive cover. Once the drive is properly installed, plug the Data Bank in to any wall outlet via the provided power cord and turn on your system. With the Data Bank installed the Xbox One’s storage capacity can easily be augmented by installing most 3.5″ hard drives, drastically increasing the amount of games and save files that can be stored on the system. Please Note: Data Bank is not compatible with Xbox One S