Color: 9005_navy Grey
- ✦100% Merino Wool✦ High quality purebred wool from Australia. Super comfortable and lush for lasting warmth and softness. Will keep you warm on frigid cold winter days. No Scratchy or Itchy to Your Skin.
- ✦German Machine Weaving✦ Adopting imported German machine weaving technology. Size: 11.8″ x 70.8″ (30cm x 180cm) 30 cm is the perfect width for business man on banquet and other business occasions. Anti-static and no pilling.
- ✦Must-have Accessory✦ Long enough to wrap more than once around neck to prevent chill. Men’s must-have accessory for the cold winter/fall season. Easy to match with different outwear and great for hunting, hiking, climbing, biking, and other outside games or formal wear.
- ✦Excellent Gift Box Wrap✦ An idea gift for family, loved ones and friends in Christmas, Birthday, Valentine’s Day, New Year’s Days, Wedding Anniversary, Thanksgiving Days and more.
- ✦Care Instructions✦ Hand wash best. No twist dry. Do not use soap or washing powders containing enzymes or bleach. Use a mild liquid household detergent in cold or lukewarm water. Soak for several minutes.
Details: – 180 x 30cm/70.8 x 11.8in
– 100% Merino wool
– Specialist dry clean
– A natural complement to a shirt and denim.
– The scarf is woven on traditional looms using 30 different steps, and washed in local spring water for a super-soft finish.
– A Merino wool scarf designed to adapt to your style.
– Particularly light and soft, it can be worn in fall and winter.
– An unlined wool scarf woven with merino wool for a super-soft hand feel.
For over all the year, RIONA has used only the finest, luxuriously soft Merino wool in Australia, putting each scarf through an extensive process to ensure it will provide the signature RIONA experience. Our Merino wool is made from exceptionally fine fibers, making the wool feel supremely soft and luxuriously gentle against the skin.Delivering a plush sensory experience with every wear, RIONA is luxurious, natural wool woven into a durable backing that enhances the overall product experience.