Color: Xbox one Headset
- [Choice Quality Ear Pads]: Soulion gaming headphones select high-grade protein material as padded ear cups, breathable and soft to your ears, so you can wear them for long gaming session and great noise isolation.
- [Immersive Surround Sound for Positional Audio]: Outfitted with professional tuned 50mm speaker units, Soulion Tracer 20 headset delivers virtual surround sound & more gaming sound details to enrich your gaming experience.
- [Bendable Noise cancelling Microphone]: A cardioid microphone reduces background and ambient noises for crystal clear communication; easy chatting with others is what you can enjoy from this ps4 headset.
- [An Easy Control Gaming Mic]: Microphone mute button and volume adjuster are on the back of left-side headphone, convenient to reach and operate; upgraded 7ft/210cm long & leather covered cord is tangle-resistant, to keep the xbox one headset in order and your mind at ease.
- [Great Compatibility]: These headphones with microphone are perfect to work with Playstation 4, Playstation 4 Pro, Xbox One S/X, Nintendo Switch, PC, Mac, laptops, tablets, mobile and more devices with standard 3.5mm phone jack.
Details: Soulion Tracer 20 is a “plug and play” gaming headset: a perfect option for multiple-platform gamer on the go. Engineered to be compatible with PS4, Xbox One S/X, PC, Mac, laptops, tablets, and mobile devices.
Professional-tuned 50mm speaker units on this headset with microphone deliver expansive cinematic gaming experience; the bendable noise cancelling Mic reduces ambient noises so that you can chat with your team clearly.
Additionally, comfort is enhanced with the product: the perfect cushioned ear pads are made with high-grade protein material, breathable, and soft to your ears. Perfect for long gaming session.
Model: Tracer 20
Speaker size: 50mm
Frequency range: 20Hz~20KHz
Cord length: 7ft/210cm
Connector type: 3.5mm plug
1. Extra Microsoft adapter (not included) is needed if working with old version Xbox controller.
– How to set up with PS4/Xbox one/Nintendo Switch/laptops, mobile devices?
– Connect 3.5mm plug into audio jacks on devices properly, turn up the volume, turn on the Mic; go to the audio settings, choose the headset as audio output and microphone input, save the settings. For more details, please refer to user manual.
– How to set up with PC?
– Connect the 1-to-2 splitter cable for sound and microphone functions at the same time. For more details, please refer to user manual.
– Headset stops working?
– Make sure the headset sound and microphone are ON, make sure the audio settings on consoles are correct; test the headset on some different devices, such as a PC, laptop, and cellphone, play some music and make calls/video chat with others, and see how the headset works.