Brand: Stealth Mode
Color: Light Brown
- Enjoy style and safety together with Stealth Mode’s trifold leather wallet for men
- This extra capacity trifold wallet for men features quality napa leather, 11 card slots which includes 3 ID windows, divided billfold, and our secure RFID blocking lining to keep your personal and financial info safe
- Measuring 10″ x 4″ when open and 3.5″ x 4″ when closed this large men’s wallet has 11 card slots that can comfortably fit 15+ cards. It also includes a divided billfold to keep your money and receipts organized
- This mens trifold wallet for men helps keep your personal and financial info safe by blocking malicious attempts to steal your identity from your chip enable cards
- Packaged in a handsome box, this stealth trifold wallet makes a great gift for men
Details: Wallet Specifications – Holds 15+ credit or ID cards – Trifold design – Soft napa leather – Divided billfold – Color: Various – Wallet Dimensions when folded: 3.5″ x 4″ x .5″ – Wallet dimensions when open: 10″ x 4″ x < .5″ What is RFID and Why do I Need to Block It? Credits cards, government issued personal identification cards, passports, and more are being fitted with Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) chips. These chips act like the strip on your credit card or drivers license and are able to quickly and wirelessly transmit personal and financial data. These chips help you check out at the store faster, speed up your time at customs, and generally make your life easier. HOWEVER, and this is big, some malicious individuals have found ways to intercept these RFID signals and steal your personal and financial information. Our RFID blocking wallets help protect you by blocking the signals that thieves are trying to steal. About RFID There are two main types of RFID frequencies: Low Frequency (LF) and High Frequency (HF) – LF devices operate at 125 KHz or 134 KHz and have a read distance of up to 10 cm. This is what your access card uses to let you in the door at work. LF devices tend to work more slowly than HF but are more powerful than the other two, meaning they can work through metal or other materials (like our wallet) that block LF signals. – HF devices operate at 13.56 MHz and have a read distance of up to 1 meter. HF devices include credit cards and government issued ID cards. The lining in the Stealth Mode wallets blocks this frequency to prevent your personal and financial information from being stolen.