- 3 Ajustable DPI & Plug and Play: 2000 DPI – 1000/1500/2000, easily change the cursor sensitivity depending on your activity; Plug and Play – No need for a driver, and you can plug and play the wireless mouse directly; NOTE: USB Nano Receiver stored within the back of the mouse.
- Strong, Durable & Long Working Range: Passed 5,000,000 times keystroke test to guarantee extra durability；2.4GHz wireless technology ensure longer working range reaching up to 10 metres (33ft).
- Long Battery Life & Extremely Low Power Consumption: 18 months long battery life, with auto power-off function, mouse will enter sleep mode in few minutes of inactivity. Press any button to wake it up. Note: powered by 1x AA batteries (not included).
- TeckNet TruWave & CoLink technology: TruWave – provides precise, smart cursor control on many surface types; CoLink – once paired there’s no need to re-establish pairing after a signal loss or shutdown.
- Wide Compatibility & Low Power Warning: Well compatible with Windows 7/8/10/XP, Vista 7/8 and Linux etc. Fits for desktop, laptop, PC, Macbook and other devices; and the LED battery indicator warns you if the battery is running low.
This is a New High-grade Wireless Mouse with 2000 DPI 3 adjustable levels 6 Buttons.
TeckNet wireless mouse gives you fast data transmission and no delay or dropouts
5 major features of our mice
1. high 2000 DPI with 3 adjustable levels + 6 buttons
The Back and Forward Buttons make it easier to browse the website.
NOTE:The Back and Forward Buttons are not available for Mac OS; because the system itself is a closed one, not open to the public, and the other function can be used normally
2. 2.4 G Wireless Transmission Technology Fast data transmission
2.4GHz wireless technology provides a powerful and reliable connection up to 33ft/10m.
3. Long battery life and energy saving
18 months long battery using, auto power-off in sleep mode in few minutes of inactivity
4. Low battery warning
The led indicator will turn red when the battery is low
5. Protable USB nano receiver
The USB nano receiver can be inserted inside the battery slot, allowing ease of storage when not used.
How to set DPI:
Press DPI button, if the GREEN indicator light slow flash once,then fast flah, DPI is 1000
Press DPI button, if the GREEN indicator light slow flash twice,then fast flah, DPI is 1500
Press DPI button, if the GREEN indicator light slow flash three times,then fast flah, DPI is 2000
– 1 * Mouse
– 1 * Nano Receiver (inside the battery slot)
– 1 * Manual